Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today I'm frantically gathering to pack using the list I created over the last month.

Lots to do before we depart on a jet plane.

Heading to Scotland.


Lots to share upon my return.

3 comments:

Tom said...

...lyrics to a great song, have a great time.

Fun60 said...

Have a great holiday. Look forward to seeing your photos and reading your posts. Whilst you are there I will be in Ottawa, Montreal and then Maine.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Have a great trip... We just got home from a 16 day trip out west (Utah/Arizona mostly). It was FABULOUS....

Can't wait to see pictures from Scotland.

I have a good blog post today about our visit to a Slot Canyon in Arizona recently... You would enjoy seeing the pictures I think..
Hugs,
Betsy